Best Buffet Breakfast in the Maldives?
There’s no better way to start the day than with a good breakfast, but at Lily Beach the breakfast isn’t just ‘good’, it’s incredible, possibly even the very best in the whole of the Maldives! Breakfast is said to be the most important meal of the day and the chefs at Lily Maa, the main buffet-style restaurant at Lily Beach Resort & Spa, agree unreservedly – the sumptuous spread of culinary delights will be loved by your tastebuds but not by your waistline!
Whether you’re a traditionalist who heads straight for the freshly cooked options, with eggs any way you like them or a health guru whose body craves fresh fruit before all else, or perhaps you have a sweet tooth and would love nothing more than a frosted donut first thing in the morning? We’re confident that no matter what your breakfast preferences are, you’ll find just what you’re looking for at Lily Maa’s breakfast buffet.
Favourites of our team:
-The vast array of different and diverse honey types at the Honey & Marmalade Bar – did you know that honey has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties?
– Delicious donuts displayed on the unique Lily sign donut holder – the younger members of the family will think every day is their birthday when they see donuts for breakfast!
– Fresh & colourful juices at the juice bar – pineapple, watermelon or mango, which will you choose?
– Wide selection of different cheeses – they go perfectly with the freshly baked bread and selection of cold meats.
– Eggs Benedict station – with ham, smoked salmon or spinach, or a combination of your own making created by our chef just to your liking.
– Milk station – just because!
Lily Maa serves breakfast from 7 until 10.30am each day and is definitely a dining occasion to savour. Platinum All-Inclusive guests can enjoy Lily Maa’s breakfasts as part of their all-inclusive plan.