Message from our CEO
Lily Hotels, Maldives Response to Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
At LILY HOTELS & RESORTS PVT LTD, we believe it is in challenging times that the power of hospitality is needed most of all. Today, I want to personally share what we are doing to support our guests and their travel plans as the situation around novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve. Whether you are traveling now or in the future, our Team Members are ready to welcome you with the hospitality you’ve come to expect.
LILY HOTELS & RESORTS PVT LTD COMMITMENT TO YOU, OUR GUESTS, AS WE NAVIGATE THROUGH CORONAVIRUS (COVID- 19):
As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure your travel safety and provide maximum flexibility as the situation around novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve.
Your Travel Safety
We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to the coronavirus, we have taken additional measures developed in consultation with Ministry of Health and local public health authorities (including the HPA and MOH) to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
• Our resort teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
• We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, door handles, public bathrooms, FO, Resto, Recreation areas etc.) and have continued the use of hospital-grade disinfectant.
• We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
• We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers. We have activated our operations response teams to provide around-the-clock assistance to our resorts and are prepared to act swiftly should we be alerted to a case of coronavirus at one of our properties.
Your Travel Flexibility
We remain committed to offering you flexible booking options. Given these unique circumstances we are making additional adjustments to our individual booking policies to give you extra peace of mind:
• Government Restrictions. In regions affected by government-issued travel restrictions, we will continue to waive change fees.
• Existing Reservations. All reservations – even those described as non-changeable (“Advanced Purchase”) – that are scheduled for arrival before April 30, 2020 can be changed at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival.
• New Reservations. Any reservation you make – even those described as “non-changeable” (“Advanced Purchase”) – that are booked between today and April 30, 2020 for any future arrival date, can be changed at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival.
If you need to adjust reservations made via the brand website, app or reservation center, please contact our Reservations team. If you need to adjust reservations made through another travel site, please contact them for assistance.
At LILY HOTELS & RESORTS PVT LTD, we believe it is in challenging times like these that the power of hospitality is needed most of all. Whether you are traveling now or in the future, our team members are ready to welcome you with the hospitality you’ve come to expect.