The Maldives is world-renowned for being a favourite for couples and honeymooners – the picture-perfect islands have romance written all over them. In this nation of romantic resorts what makes Lily Beach Resort & Spa shine as one of the most romantic?
1. Let’s begin with the journey – boarding a seaplane, where even the pilots are barefoot, and embarking upon one of the most scenic flights in the world is a wonderful moment to share and will be remembered forever.
2. Your romantic bolthole – the villa – luxurious and comfortable, secluded and sophisticated, whether it’s a Beach Villa or Deluxe Water Villa, or even something in between – the Lagoon Villa, they are all perfectly placed for enjoying the stunning surroundings in privacy and style.
3. An array of activities to enjoy as a couple – for diving and snorkeling you need a buddy and who better than your partner? Discover the wonders of the ocean together and perhaps a new hobby to enjoy with each other for many years to come – Lily Beach will be remembered as the place ‘where it all started’! Kayaking is another fabulous couple activity – explore the lagoon together – and if you’re sneaky, you will sit at the back – and relax!
4. For couples who would prefer a little more space between them and the water but still want to experience the reef, there is the Penguin semi-submarine, which can be booked exclusively if desired.
5. Blissful couples pampering sessions at the spa: simply choose the treatments for each person and enjoy together in the specially designed double treatment rooms.
6. Captivating romantic dinners for two – a candlelit dinner will never be the same again after experiencing the private dining available on Lily Beach. Imagine the two of you breakfasting alone on the sandbank, or dining at the water breaker, just the sounds of the ocean, delicious food and each other – a magical romantic moment in your stay.
7. After-dinner strolls, hand in hand, along the beach, beneath a blanket of stars – spotting shooting stars is easy at Lily Beach – make sure you stop and make a wish.
8. The spectacular sunsets – with a sundowner in hand and the opportunity to relax together as the sky and ocean become painted with gold, pink, purple and orange.
9. The time and the place to just be yourselves – capture the fun, take silly pictures in the most romantic locations – the water villa walkway and pristine beaches are always good photography backdrops.
10. Amazing packages for honeymooners are available too – Lily Beach has put together a selection of romantic highlights especially for newly-weds – why stop there… wedding vows and vow renewal ceremonies are the epitome of Lily romance!
At Lily Beach love is always in the air!